The Bostitch F21PL Round-Head Framing Nailer is the ideal tool for framing, sheathing, subflooring, and bracing jobs. Perfect for professionals and weekend warriors alike, this nailer features a strong, lightweight magnesium body, quick-change nosepieces for plastic-collated and metal-connector nails, a 16-inch layout indicator, and more.
- Two nailers in one: includes two quick change nosepieces to convert tool to either framing or metal connector applications
- Patented push button adjustable depth guide of the framing nailer gun sets nails to desired depths
- Adjustable rafter hook allows users to hang tool on rafters and joists
- Drives plastic collated 1-1/2-inch and 2-1/2-inch metal connector nails (.131-inch – .148-inch diameter)
- 1 1/2 inch to 3 1/2 inch framing nailer
- 1,050 inch pounds of driving power
- Sequential and bump trigger
- Lightweight magnesium housing; integrated rubber skid pads; rubber grip
- 14 1/4 by 20 1/2 inches
- 8.1 pounds
Designed to Match the Task at Hand
The recommended tool for use with HurriQuake disaster-resistant nails, the F21Pl has a patented feature that lets you set nail depth with the simple push of a button. For further convenience, quick-change nosepieces let you switch from plastic-collated framing nails to metal connector nails in seconds.
The high-capacity magazine holds up to 60 plastic collated 21-degree framing nails (2.0-3.5 inch) or 60 metal connector nails (1.5-2.5 inch). Its 16-inch layout indicator, located on the magazine, lets you know at a glance the correct distance between studs.
And with an adjustable rafter hook, you can conveniently hang the nailer on joists and rafters during work breaks.
Best-in-Class Power-to-Weight Ratio
The magnesium construction of the F21PL Round-Head Framing Nailer means this tool is light enough to use all day, while still being strong enough to reliably use again and again. It also means that this tool has the best power-to-weight ratio in its class: 1,050 in./lbs. to 8.1 pounds.
The Bostitch F21PL Round Head Framing Nailer works with a standard air compressor and is backed by a seven-year limited warranty.
Stanley-Bostitch manufactures top-quality, innovative fastening tools and fasteners for industrial, construction, and home-improvement applications. Products include pneumatic staplers and nailers; compressors; manual staplers and tackers; coil-fed screw systems; rivet tools; glue guns; a broad assortment of collated nails, screws, staples and specialty fasteners in a variety of materials and finishes; and carton-closing staplers–many of them industry firsts.
Bostich F21PL Framing Nailer